Tuesday 12 February 2013

In an octopus' garden in the shade.



I'v wanted to see a Beatle in real time since I was 12 years old. Last night I saw Ringo Starr and his all star band. Scream!!!!!!!!I love the Beatles more than pickles and I cried a little when he came on stage (Fangirl status: Level 6.) I was the only one there under 50.
An octopus' garden with me
Hat from Myer and Sunnies from cheapo store at Venice beach. 
In our little hideaway beneath the waves
T-shirt from markets in Thailand, skirt from MOMBASSA.
We would be warm below the storm

We would be so happy you and me
No one there to tell us what to do

Bands: Imagine from HardRock Cafe, 9/11 Memorial from New York, friendship tie.
We would sing and dance around
Shoes from Famous Footwear. (They jangle when you walk.)

because we know we can't be found
In an octopus' garden in the shade

Gift from Africa.



No comments:

Post a Comment